NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Inner Sight will increase this Combat Art's damage.
- Plague Spears launches a stream of thorns projecting from the ground. They launch in a straight and narrow line in the direction of casting.
- This CA has a long casting animation, although Cast Speed +% modifiers will help to decrease it. It is also cast much more quickly while mounted.
- Works most effectively against large, slow opponents who will be hit by many thorns at once. It is less effective against small opponents who are likely to only contact a single thorn. At high CA levels this becomes less of a problem, as the damage increases significantly.
- Opponents can first be rooted or stunned to hold them in place before Plague Spears is launched at them.
Pros and Cons
- At high CA levels, can do very high damage to large monsters (bosses, dragons).
- With the Density and Thorns mods, thorns count can get as high as 28 or more, with the distance between reduced to -70& at very high levels.
- Difficult to hit more than a few targets at once unless they are lined up, due to the linear nature of the Combat Art.