NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Dark Summons Lore - increases casting speed, increases the armor resistances from the Equipment bronze mod, increases physical damage from the Sharpened Blades mod, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time penalty.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty
- Skeletal Warriors are technically immortal. If defeated in battle, they will fall down unconscious and then resurrect after 20 seconds.
- Skeletal Warriors have the following skills: Sword Mastery, Tactics Lore, Armor Lore, Shield Lore, Toughness. They have no special combat arts, only basic weapon attacks.
- Skeletal Warriors' basic swords do physical damage. If the Sharpened Blades silver mod is taken then the Skeletons will spawn with upgraded bastard swords which have additional poison damage and a chance for Crushing Blow. There is also a small amount of flat physical damage added which scales with the Dark Summons Lore skill.
- Skeletal Warriors spawn with random crest shields which provide physical resistance and flat Defense Value. If the Spectral Shield gold mod is taken, then the Skeletons will spawn with random crest shields which have increased values as well as Defense Rating % and Chance to Block Melee & Ranged attacks.
Pros and Cons
- Can summon up to four basic soldiers, or one highly equipped warrior.
- Does not benefit much from the Dark Summons Lore skill unless Equipment bronze mod is taken.