NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty.
- Pairs well with Vengeance, which adds elemental damage to every attack.
- This buff reduces enemy resistance by two methods that work together:
- First, it lowers opponents' existing armor resistances by a percentage. This property can't lower enemy armor below the value of "0", because it delivers diminishing returns like most other percentage-based debuffs. Assurance mod will increase this property and can allow up to 80% armor reduction at the highest levels.
- Second, it increases enemy overall damage sensitivity by a percent. This works like reverse Damage Mitigation. It affects both enemies with high resistances and those without any at all. Singe, Chill, and Zap mods do the same thing but for specific elements.
- Nullify mod requires the Paladin to land a hit before the enemy buff is dispelled. It will not work on enemies just from being in the area of effect.
- The defense debuff is subject to diminishing returns, so will deliver about -40% defense at max levels, even with Subdue mod.
Pros and Cons
- Essentially boosts the damage of every attack and spell the Paladin has
- Can pierce enemy immunities
- Can strip enemies of their buffs
- Causes no damage of its own
- Doesn't really gain much power from any skills or attributes