None. Frenzy is a special combat art available only when the Dragon Mage transforms into the Dragon Berserk. Therefore modification points cannot be used on it.
This CA should not be confused with the two bronze and gold modifications for Dragon Berserk, also called Frenzy, but which grant passive abilities.
Skills and Attributes
No skills or attributes affect the damage, regeneration, or execution speed of Frenzy. This combat art only increases in power as the character levels up and the level of Dragon Berserk increases.
- The Dragon Berserk should use Frenzy as often as possible, and at high levels he can have it active up to 75% of the time during combat.
- Even if the Dragon Berserk never loses enough hitpoints to activate the increased damage, the increased attack speed is very valuable. If his hitpoints do become low, the the increased damage will make the Dragon Berserk's innate life-leeching powers even more powerful.
- All of the Dragon Berserk's innate abilities (and his special CA's including Frenzy) scale with CA level. However, they also scale with character level, meaning a Dragon Berserk with only one rune read will have a much more powerful Frenzy (with higher damage bonus, lower regen time, and faster speed) when the character is level 50 than when they are level 1. This scaling (partially) makes up for the fact that no attributes or skills increase Frenzy.
Frenzy cannot be placed into a combo, because the Dragon Mage loses the ability to use combos when transformed.
Pros and Cons
- Very fast attack speed allows for quick kills and faster life-leeching.
- Improves the Dragon Berserk's other CA, Lacerate
- The Community Patch significantly improves the offensive and defensive powers of the Dragon Berserk while granting him access to alchemy trophies, making this CA even deadlier on into higher difficulties.
- Requires taking damage and losing life to activate increased damage.
- No way to improve its powers except for increasing character level and CA level of Dragon Berserk.
- Long Cooldown