NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Useful for clumps of enemies or enemies lined up behind one another. Psychic Hammer pushes enemies into each other, causing more damage.
- The debuff to speed and opponent's attributes (from Weaken mod) will stack with each cast, but are subject to diminishing returns, so will never reduce the values to "0".
- Deadly Strike (deathblow) does not normally apply to spells, but Psychic Hammer has this modifier as a base property, so items with the modifier "Opponent Level for Deadly Strike" will apply and raise the threshold at which double damage is triggered.
- Fumble disarming mod only affects enemies that use weapons. By losing their weapon, disarmed enemies also lose the benefit of any weapon skills they have. So disarmed enemies usually have not only lower damage but also slower attack speed and lower attack rating.
- The duration of the slowing effect and the debuffs from the gold mods is fixed at 10 seconds.
Pros and Cons
- Useful against both single targets and mobs
- Slowing effect is very useful for crowd control and escapes