||A single touch causing ice damage while it tears the soul from the opponent. The opponent's attributes will diminish significantly for a brief period until the soul finds its way back into the body.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Gelidity - Increases the ice damage. (37.5% increase)
- Spite - Increases the duration of the soul being held. (50% increase)
- Deprivation - Further decreases opponent's attributes while the soul is being held. (64% increased base value)
- Torture - Adds damage over time. (42 + 21 per CA level ice damage over time (+damage modifiers) / 75% from base ice damage)
- Stimulate - Steals energy from the target, which will decrease the regeneration time of combat arts. (5% + 5% per CA level Regen per hit effect)
- Wildfire - If an opponent dies while his soul is being held, the soul will explode and inflict minor area damage. (70 + 35 per CA level physical damage (+damage modifiers))
|Dislodged Spirit without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
Pros and Cons
- Great debuff against bosses
||Opponent's Attribute Values