Sacred 2:Battle Stance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - increases the damage bonus, allows for modifications to this combat art.
- Exalted Warrior Focus reduces regeneration time for this combat art and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, and just like Tactics Lore, it allows for modification points.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Sword Weapons when the Seraphim is wielding a sword) - will increase the casting speed.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower the regeneration time penalty
- Crucial for melee fighters - keep activated at all times.
- Suggested Modification:
- Bronze: Premonition, with the extra attack value a player will hit hit more often, significantly increasing steady damage output (DPS).
- Silver: Drill, without this, a player's other Combat Arts may be significantly crippled regarding regeneration time if this Combat Art is raised to high level.
- Gold: Idol should be chosen if playing with others, Retaliation if not. The low chance of the retaliation limits it's usefulness, but if a player is not playing with others Idol may be useless.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Exalted Warrior aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level. Even so, casting speed is probably not very important if Battle Stance is not going to be recast often or cast in battle.
- Note: In the console version, this Buff will create issues with scrolling in the Bonus Overview. The issues disappear when the Buff is deactivated.
Pros and Cons
- Increased overall combat skill
- Without Drill, the regeneration for all other Combat Arts will be significantly lengthened.
- Attack value is increased by 25 + 5*Combat Art - Level percent and 37.5 + 7.5*Combat Art - Level percent with Premonition.
- Defense value is increased by 25 + 5*Combat Art - Level percent.
- Weapon damage modifier is increased by 10 + 2*Combat Art - Level percentage points.