Sacred 2:Brigand Camp 1 (Tyr Lysia)
|In Brigand Camp 1 (Tyr Lysia) you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
It's a very small quiet place with just a couple of houses and a merchant.
There are three side quests that begin here. They can be started by talking to the respective quest givers listed below.
Nimantus the Lumberjack is also involved in another quest that ends here.
Quests & NPC's
- High Elf Soldier: Quest giver for the Highwaymen quest. This is the first quest in the Hunting Highwaymen chain quest.
- Hunter Apprentice Tiraen: Quest giver for The Eaten Cow quest.
- Mage School Graduate: Quest giver for The Lost Amulets quest.
- Nimantus the Lumberjack: Involved in The Lost Amulets quest. Also involved in the Tragic End quest.
The Brigand Camp can be reached by taking the south east road from Sloeford. Follow the road that leaves the town in that direction.
If you have the Happy Cow Farm monolith activate, simply walk over to the other side of the cow barn where the small goblin camp is and cross the bridge on the other side of the camp. This logging camp is a little way north from that bridge.
There is a monolith in front of the Camp, so if it's activated for you that will be the quickest way to go there.
|Main view of the camp
|Merchants are everywhere!
|A small house in the camp
|Another small house
- The Brigand Camp is near the starting locations for the Seraphim, the High Elf, and the Shadow Warrior. This camp is the first place each of these three player characters will find on his or her journey.
- This one should have been called a logging camp instead of a brigand camp. The game lists it as a brigand camp which may be a little confusing.