NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Inner Sight will increase this Combat Art's damage.
- Apply Charged Strike first, it will damage and slow enemies while you launch other attacks.
- The duration will slowly increase as Charged Strike levels up, reaching 9.5s at max CA level 200.
- The debuffs to movement speed, defense rating, and attributes will stack with each damage pulse, but deliver diminishing returns, so they will never reduce opponent values to "0".
- Charged Strike already has an innate ability to recharge combat arts that are regenerating, but it is fixed at 0.2s. The Recharge silver modification will double the amount regenerated, and continue to slightly increase it per CA level. Therefore, at max CA level 200, Charged Strike will regenerate 2.4s with each pulse.
- Damage from the bronze mod Drain cannot be resisted by enemies, so it will always heal the Amazon to the fullest effect. Combined with the Restore mod this can keep the Amazon well-healed.
Pros and Cons
- Good damage and debuffs
- Great regenerating effects for health and combat arts
- Singe-target only.
- Takes time to inflict its full damage.