NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty.
- Hits enemies in damage pulses and can be developed as damage-dealer in its own right using Conviction, Damage Lore, Ancient Magic, and Devout Offense Lore.
- Boosts any fire damage (weapon or spell) that the Paladin or party members may be inflicting. Will provide an advantage to a weapon socketed with a jewel of flame, as well as Blessed Hammer or Holy Bolt modded for fire damage.
- Fire damage mitigation from Resist Fire can reach up to 60% at max level. This in turn can stack with other sources of damage mitigation and can eventually reach 100% (fire immunity).
- Explosive mod and Combat Art Range +X% can be combined to expand the radius to hit as many enemies as possible.
- By max level 200, the Chance to Burn Opponents will reach 50%, increased to 85% if Red Hot mod is taken. This can reach 100% easily with item modifiers and/or the Damage Lore skill.
Pros and Cons
- Boosts all inflicted fire damage
- Causes spell damage in its own right
- Useful for fire-wielding party members
- Can't be used with Holy Freeze
- Small range at low levels without modifications.