Sacred 2:Tangled Vine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Nature Weaver Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Nature Weaver Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by Tangled Vine: Open Wounds and Burning (if Singe mod is taken).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Acute Mind will increase this Combat Art's damage significantly and reduces the Regeneration Time.
- Causes vines to erupt from the ground and encircle a single enemy. This enemy is not able to move for the duration of the vines. Melee enemies who are out of attack range do nothing. Enemies with ranged attacks or spells may or may not continue attacking.
- The Encroach Gold mod causes the area of effect of the Combat Art to expand, allowing for multiple enemies to be trapped in the vines. Early on, this is typically 3-4 enemies at once, depending on their proximity to one another.
- The size of the vines varies noticeably, as the same visual effect of vines is scaled depending on the size of the enemy. Rats and other tiny creatures are surrounded by tiny tendrils, and dragons are surrounded by thick vines.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely effective at disabling bosses
- The Encroach modification can be used to turn this Combat Art into an Area of Effect attack
- Acute Mind will seriously increase the damage on this Combat Art and make it effective for quickly killing bosses
- Does decent starting damage
- Some bosses and monsters are immune to it (eg. White Griffin, Ghosts)
- It is only a single target attack without the gold Encroach mod