NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Any weapon lore (such as Sword Weapons when the Paladin is wielding a sword) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- This can be used by all different forms of weapons.
- One-handed weapons will allow more hits made, where as two-handed weapons hit 2 or 3 times. Dual Wielding is most effective, landing many more hits.
- Works well against groups and single targets (bosses).
- Zeal can be used in a combo for great success with Vengeance and/or Smite.
- Succession mod only works with melee weapons.
Pros and Cons
- Very effective in any encounter
- Combined with a high regen per hit, it is possible for a single usage to recharge all of the users Combat Arts
- As a weapon-based combat art, it can miss, especially at early levels