||Causes corpses to explode, inflicting damage to nearby opponents.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Greed - Adds a chance to receive additional items from the corpse. (19.8% + 0.2% per CA level chance)
- Restore - The soul of a corpse will heal the Inquisitor. (9.9% + 0.1% per CA level healed)
- Violence - Increases the damage dealt by explosions. (50% increased physical damage)
- Danger Zone - Increases the damage range of the explosions. (50% increase from base value, increases the area of effect)
- Apocalypse - Increases the explosion's range. (60% increase from base value)
- Plague - The explosion has an additional poisonous effect. (74.3% from base physical damage, poison damage over time)
|Eruptive Desecration without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Useful to mop up any survivors of a major damage spell
Pros and Cons
- Slow casting animation - even with low regen the Inquisitor can't explode corpses very rapidly
- Requires a corpse
- Small damage range without taking the Violence and Apocalypse mods