Sacred 2:Aspect Lore
|Dragon Mage:||Dryad:||High Elf:||Inquisitor:|
|Seraphim:||Shadow Warrior:||Temple Guardian:|
Note: Tactics Lore is the Lore skill for one aspect of the Dryad, Inquisitor, Seraphim, and Temple Guardian (and for two of the Shadow's Warriors aspects). Visit its page to see the specific effects it has as an Aspect Lore skill.
Generally speaking, each Lore skill offers the same bonuses. However, many Aspect Lore skills enhance combat arts in other ways in lieu of damage, such as increases to armor, hitpoints, or other special properties of the combat art. For a specific list of what each Aspect Lore skill does, visit its page.
The common bonuses are:
- Damage +X% (refer to table below)
- Critical Hit chance +Y%
- Execution Speed +Z%
- Enables the use of modifications for the aspect.
|Critical Hit, +%:||0,4||2||3,5||4,8||5,9||6,8||7,6||8,4||8,6||9||9,7||11||12,1||13,2||14,1||14,9||15,6||16,6||17,4||18,2||18,8|
|Execution Speed, +%:||1,9||8,3||14,3||19,2||23,7||27,3||30,7||33,5||34,7||36||39||44,2||48,7||52,7||56,4||59,5||62,5||66,5||69,9||72,9||75,5|
- Further increases inflicted damage.
- Only hard points count for modification purposes (skill bonuses don't give you modification points).
- The increased execution speed has no effect in combos (fixed with v. 2.40.0).
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the full table
The damage bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 400*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 600*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Critical Hit chance bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 20*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 30*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Execution Speed bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 80*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 120*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, damage at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
600*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 600*42.5/141 = 180.85
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.