Sacred 2:Augmenting Guidon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - increases the hitpoint regeneration of the "Healing" modification, and allows for modification points. Has no other effect on Augmenting Guidon.
- Malevolent Champion Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, and just like Tactics Lore, it allows for modification points.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Shadow Warrior is wielding an axe) - will increase the execution speed.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Use as often as possible, whether fighting mobs or bosses.
- Can debuff foes with the Fear modification.
- Combined with properly modded Rousing Command and Reflective Emanation, this CA can boost the powers of the player's party and/or summons tremendously.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Malevolent Champion aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
Pros and Cons
- Useful in both multiplayer and single player.
- Boosts the Shadow's Warrior's powers and those of his summons.
- No way to decrease the Cooldown.
- Without taking the Ensign modification, must stay very close to the flag to benefit from its effects.
- Tutor has no effect if the player is equipped with experience per kill items or using mentor potions.
- This CA will boost the stats of the caster even if they are playing solo.