Sacred 2:Cascading Shroud
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Mystic Stormite Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- It's a wonderful skill to keep up at all times. Severely reduces the physical damage the High Elf receives and can be modded to avoid detection by monsters, thus walking around them and picking them off at will. However, one should exercise serious caution against monsters and bosses with fire-based attack, as it will inflict additional damage because of the penalty that is coming with Cascading Shroud.
Pros and Cons
- Great physical damage mitigation
- Flexible - can be modded for evasion or further reduction of physical damage
- Makes you hard to detect by monsters with the silver modification "inconspicuous", HE becomes fully invisible on 18 CA level
- Can be used for a speed boost or to run away from a difficult situation with the proper mod
- One should exercise extreme caution around monsters and bosses with fire-based attack
- It has a limited duration and no way to reduce the lengthy cooldown.
- Chance to Evade Attacks is 6 + 0.3*CA Level percent and 8 + 0.5*CA Level with Faint.
- Physical damage mitigation is 30 + 0.2*CA Level percent and 50 + 0.4*CA Level with Mist. Cascading Shroud with Mist will provide complete physical damage immunity by CA level 125.
- Sensitivity to fire is 50% and 50-(10 + 0.4*CA Level) with Steam. Steam completely negates the fire damage vulnerability at CA Level 100 and any further CA Levels will actually increase Fire damage mitigation.
- Duration is 20 + 0.1*CA Level seconds.