Sacred 2:Community Patch Changelog
Due to implementation of several languages (currently 6) it might be possible that we did not have translations for everything new yet. If you notice english phrases in your non-english localization, feel free to send us a proper translation to:
Thank you in advance!
Your CM-Patch Team.
- 1 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0150 (10 Year Sacred Anniversary Release 2014)
- 2 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0140 (Summer Release 2012)
- 3 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0130 (Summer Release 2011)
- 4 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0120 (Easter Release 2011)
- 5 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0110 (Spring Release 2011)
- 6 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0100
- 7 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0094
- 8 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0090
- 9 Thanks, Praise and Credits
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0150 (10 Year Sacred Anniversary Release 2014)
- LUA code reviewed
- Position formats standardized
- Redundant code removed
- Language conventions used
- Textbase of all 10 languages standardized
- Not used Text removed
- Overall translation by google
- Some typos
Enemies and Bosses
- Haenir now appears as a human
Items and Drops
- ItemMod V1.2 by flix+pesmontis integrated
- Hunting Fever reviewed
- Release stages simplified
- Ancaria Airlines
- Shattered Souls
- The Wrong Path
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0140 (Summer Release 2012)
- Fixed an issue where invisible objects and "stairs" appeared in settlements.
- Removed max-level cap for all regions. Feel free to farm on your level where ever you like :)
- Inquisitor Animations have been further optimized to prevent skipping.
Enemies and Bosses
- Removed the enemies from the vicinity of the last monolith before the big machine.
Items and Drops
- Added a new epic throwpotion: Light of Earendil.
- New Bracers of Atherton for the Dragon Mage.
- All Fruitbaskets have proper naming now.
- Added three new Trophies: Four leaf clover, Construction plans and Divine spark.
- Rikals assistants are now removed during the quest "The Usurer".
- Elve Mehmedagic is not a target during the quest "Annoying Little Kobold Shamans" anymore
- NPCs from the quest "Redemption" leave Thylysium afterwards.
- Quest "Unexpected News" cannot be lost anymore to prevent logbook issues.
- Healthbars in "Ephrahim's Nightmare", "Witching About", "Spider Infestation", "Cut Off" and "Holdup" adjusted.
- Informant Harol from the quest "By Order of the Crown" is available, state as hireling is corrected.
- Added a Runedrop reward for the quest "Faust".
- Correction of disband-flag in "Bloody Rituals", "Frightened Guard (Light)", "Tutorial Hireling", "A Picnic in the Swamps (Light)", "A Picnic in the Swamps (Shadow)", "Attack from the Mist" and "By Order of the Crown"
- Shadow quests "Nightmares" and "Operation White Vest" adjusted. Only works if a new game or difficulty is started.
- Shadow version of the quest "The Unsurer" activated.
- "Hired Assassins (Light)" and "Hired Assassins (Shadow)" activated, but dialogs and logbook entries are missing.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0130 (Summer Release 2011)
- Added a Merchant to Schlun'Zum.
- Fixed a bug where a werewolf merchant in Lizurath was an inadverted killquest target.
- Removed an invisible door on a cave entrance en-route to Twitty Tister.
- Removed the sometimes nagging "Welcome to Ice & Blood" screen.
- Fixed Inquisitor's Callous Execution on his special mount (now two hits when dual wielding).
- Fixed the inappropriate green haired seraphim icons sometimes seen.
- Prepared some savegame thumbnails that were missing.
- - You should never see the blue Sacred 2 Icons in the savegame list again. Tell us if you do.
- The Dragon Mage's Commander Set was optically corrected. (Pieces did not fit together.)
- Corrected an issue where orc female merchants had male voices.
Enemies and Bosses
- Buffed Gartor and Failitia, Dreamweaver of the Gods up a notch.
- Added a new Boss: Shelob. (Ephrahim's Nightmare)
Sets and Items
- Added a new weapon set for the Dryad: Memories of the Trees
- Fixed an error in drop.txt that was preventing the Cloak of Death from dropping.
- Revised the fistweapon families to make them unlock their fitting type bonuses.
- Added a new general weapon set with bonuses based on dual wielding: Remnants of Drizzt
- New Feature - Introducing the sigil system.
- Made custom Atherton bracers for the Dragon Mage.
- Added a new Legendary reward for the Ephrahim's Nightmare quest: Spider's Bane
- Reduced the mitigation bonus of Gruma's Talisman.
- Increased the duration and chance to infect of Viperish Disease and Eternal Fire a bit.
- Increased movement speed for summoned creatures of the inquisitor and the dryads pets.
- Keep an eye open for the most famous travelling merchant of all time...
- Added a new Quest: Bugs!
- Extended Ephrahim's Nightmare with a bossfight and epic reward: The Root of all Evil
- Correction of many spelling mistakes.
- Fixed many irregularities with missing NPCs or their illogical behaviour.
- A quest called A Radical Solution is now properly sorted in the questbook.
- Lt. Rinah is back where she belongs.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0120 (Easter Release 2011)
Unfortunately we did not manage to complete as much as we wanted. We encountered some troubles that most likely will still keep us busy for some time, but we did not want to keep you from getting this small easter present.
- Removed the mysterious Resurrection Monolith from the northeast swamp coast. (No function)
- Lots of misspellings corrected.
- Fixed a minor problem which caused some textures to glow intensely.
- Dryad's Ancient Bark Buff was improved optically. (removed the fly-shit syndrome)
- The Sopor Aethernis Set got some additional graphic tidbits.
Enemies and Bosses
- Champion skeleton mages of the Undead Legion now give more EXP than normal ones.
- The spirit of last years xmas earned a prolonged regtime on his summoning spell for his continued bad behaviour.
Sets and Items
- The shoulders of the Scourge of Lordaeron set now drop as often as the rest.
- Fixed a bonus on the sword of the Virtues of the Seraphim set that caused the sockets to randomize.
- The Girth of T-Energy now correctly grants a bonus on t-energy lore instead of technics lore.
- The famous Garments of Mutation can now be found a little more often.
- Implemented a new legendary 2H sword for the Shadow Warrior - The Redeemer.
- Timed Killquests Hunting Fever and Master of the Hunt series - Timer moved from quest to script
- Player will be cheered during these timed quests.
- Heavy overhaul of the new and many old quests because of savegame problems.
- Oculus Mechanicus - Jana in Thylysium is no longer a valid target of the quest.
- Past Mistakes - Player will be teleported back after accomplishing the quest.
- DeMordrey's bodyguards become normal soldiers after the player once killed DeMordrey.
- Books of the Gods - Descriptions of appearances match the statues.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0110 (Spring Release 2011)
- Additional debug Log errors were fixed. (Missing/wrong equipslots of NPCs)
- Corrected numerous typos, missing text and missing sense in many quests.
- The last part of the crystal plains does no longer play XMAS music.
- All the special mounts from Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood are now available at vendors.
- All ingame textures were reviewed in respect to filesize and compression faults. (Loadtimes, maybe memoryleaks)
- Faulty display of custom skincolour with a certain type of seraphim helmet was fixed.
- Temple Guardian's Combat Alert FX effect of some enemies was exchanged for a more graphics performance friendly version.
Enemies and Bosses
- Abishai was weakened a little bit.
- Bodily undead (except skeletons) no longer explode when they are killed, leaving bodies behind.
Sets and Items
- We introduced new sets for all classes. :)
- - Scourge of Lordaeron set for the Shadow Warrior
- The Dragon Mage got his own bunny ears and fool's hat.
Improved playability, course of events and procedure for:
- Dark Rituals - Level adjusted
- Easter Egg - is now back again... :)
- Cut off - fixed a dialogue.
- Heroic Deeds - lingering questmarker erased.
- Dream Vampire - Rewarddrop is now collectable.
- XMAS & Northland Expedition - fixed the missing hydra.
- Elixir of Visions - lingering questmarker erased.
- Holdup - improved chain of events.
- Michel, the Blacksmith's Apprentice - Position collision of 2 NPCs fixed.
- Clearing Ship - Hostages are cleared from ship after completion.
- Escaping the Terror - Milk Weed is removed after completion.
- Orpheus - Mary Ann now behaves correctly.
- Manners maketh Kobold - Orcs removed after completion.
- A Simple Case of Nerves - Available in Multiplayer.
- Logbook - moved to chapter 8.
- Reward - you get the epic drop from the seraphim.
- Declinability - you can decline the start of the quest.
Logbook simplified for:
- Fortress of the Dead (removed from the logbook)
- Threat from the west
- Sheik Yerbouti (removed from the logbook)
- Just a fool
- Soldiers from the past
- Days Gone By
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0100
- Fixed additional Debug Log Errors. (NXActor Colprim Errors)
- Corrected many typos and added missing text where necessary.
- The Inquisitors Idle animation has been fixed to stop "skipping".
Enemies and Bosses
- New Boss: Gartor the Onyx-Spiketurtle. (Find the biggest star where glass does walk, from there go west and seek a dark place...)
- Spiderqueen Failitia got her very own questseries.
Sets and Items
- Implemented a new Book: A Northland Tale.
- Epic and Unique Items of earlier CM-Versions are now properly named. (Food for the Wiki!)
- Added two new easteregg Items. (Have a happy search & find.)
- We added two new Seraphim, one Highelve and one XMAS Set for the DM. (More Wiki pages to fill, yay!)
- -Sopor Aethernis
- -Virtues of the Seraphim
- -Armaments of the nine hells
- -Dragon Mage's Merry Christmas Set
- Scythes can now be found.
- The rare Seraphim Shield (former grey one) got a more fitting bonus.
In general many quests have been optimized again in playability and logbook appearance.
- Bandits now has two alternative endings
- Tutorial Relics - Playing with Bears Questlogic corrected
- In the Hands of Kobolds - Kobolds are not Humans
- The Prodigal Son
- The Undead Legion
- Ephrahim's Nightmare
- Haunted Mine
- The Diving Bell
- The Wedding Ring
- Shadows of the Seraphim
- Can Christmas Still be Saved (reloaded)
- Can Christmas Still be Saved - The Snowman
- Can Christmas Still be Saved - Dress Code
- Northland Expedition
- By Order of the Crown
- Don't Trust Statistics 1
- Mine Workers (Light)
- The Cursed Forest
- The Banished Man
- Enemy Movement
- Feuding Clans
- The Dragon Cult - The Truth is Revealed
- Better Yields
- The Medallion of Wrath
- Master of the Hunt (Light) and Master of the Hunt (Shadow)
- A Picnic in the Swamps
- Desire for Unity (Light)
- Dirty Deal
- Haiku (Light) and Haiku (Shadow)
- The Arena Above the Clouds
- Out of the Test Tube
- Priest Ordination
- Almost Godlike
- The Metamorphosis
- Outside Interference
- The Ghost Banquet
- The Ancestors Chambers
- Serving the Inquisition - Conflict over a Corpse
- Seraphim's - Children and Demons
- High Elf's - Settlement From the Grave
- Dragon Mage's - Dratted little beasts
- Forens "Desecrated Gods"
- Removed sub-captions for chain quests
- Added Hintgivers: VIPs in Ancaria
- Blind Guardian Quest has been grouped with the Fans in the Groupies
- Tutorials grouped: A Hitchhikers Guide to Ancaria
- Epic Office Quest: DEVs already reached are displayed.
- Hunting Fever Quests (I + II + III) grouped
- XMAS-Kobold got his own quest Christmas delayed (reduce confusion on how to find the questseries' start)
- Easterbunny got his own quest Easter has come (dito)
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0094
- Implemented a Hotfix for accidentally lost Magic-Hiding-Places, Effects and Sounds in v0090.
- Preparation for ingame text editing of many localizations.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0090
- Arkenmarks Refuge: The Dungeon can now be played.
- Transparent console with new textcolor and backround.
- The Mage from Northland Expedition is set to a new position.
- The SW Special-Mounts have been color coded again to their respective aspects.
- Removed several unused creatures and quests.
- Fixed a possible reason for one-hit-deaths between 2nd and 4th soulstone in crystal plains.
- The console logo now shows the CM-Patch version.
- The frame showing skill-mastery has been made more visible.
- Implemented various improvements to get a clearer debug.log.
- Wrong Seraphim and Dragonmage animations when equipped with 2H-Swords were corrected.
- Fistweapons: Got fitted animations through new subfamilies. Work on original martial arts animations in progress.
- Reactivated death animations of all bosses.
Enemies and Bosses
- Gar'Colossus: Has recieved a makeover...
- Swirling mist of Miasma: See above. Should be a new feeling...
- Demons: Fixed the One-Hit-Death problem in the Desert.
- Walther (XMAS): Can hit you now.
- A "non-crystal Crystalbear" in the Quest "Challenge" has been adapted to its environments.
- Scarabs now have correct Attack and Defense values.
- Elite-Coboldarchers give now correct EXP.
- Removed some lost enemies in remote inaccessible regions.
- Endboss (Harbinger of Death) in Quest "Lost Crypt" has been weakened.
- The problem of "immobilized" PCs when fighting Octalogamus, Gar'Colossus, Khral, The white Griffon, Carnach and some other enemies has been fixed.
- Crystal-Traps in Crystalregion now give correct EXP.
- Implemented a new Boss: Failitia the Spiderqueen.
- Damage of Poison Trap spell has been altered to DOT. (This schould prevent One-Hits with the lord of poison, as well as some issues with low-lvl PCs at the start of the game.)
- Reduced the teleport range of the undead general, to prevent him from kicking himself off the worldmap. (Please check if he still disappears.)
- The decorative destructable Crystals (except the smallest) in the Crystalregion got a kind of self-defence, now that they grant EXP.
- Did some modifications to the spell most likely causing the "strange mass healing effect" sometimes experienced in blood forest and beyond. (Please do test thoroughly if it occurs still.)
- Seraphim: Instilled Belief "Elocution" Mod: Chance to convert now correctly doubles the base chance value and does not set it to 100%.
- Temple Guardian: "Archimedes beam" now does Fire damage again and is no longer restricted in its range.
- Inquisitor: Levin Array: Reduced the range by a very small amount to prevent casting on enemies beyond reach.
- High Elf: The duration of "Raging Nimbus" now increases with CC level.
- Dryad: The base damage of "Tangled Vine" has been increased slightly. In return "Goldenglade Touch" has been slightly weakened.
- Dryad: A faulty modifier of "Envenom"-Mod in "Ravaged Impact" has been corrected. (It caused Weapons to only distribute poison damage.)
- Fixed an exploit with Dryad and Dragon Mage.
Sets and Items
- The Unlock-Code Items now drop regularly.
- Non-readable Books and Scrolls can no longer drop.
- Strange Amulets and Rings that were for SW only, can now be used by everyone again.
- A grey shield (Seraphim) has been made into a rare one. The design fits wonderfully to the Endijians Set.
- Implemented Fistweapons, Throwing Potions and Recurve Bows.
- Introduced some new Maces. (One is nicely animated.)
- TG Miniset XTM-2174: Inventorysize of the chest is now correct.
- The DM Aspects have been included into random bonuslists for Items (this has obviously been forgotten).
- Big and Strong Healingpotions are now available at the stores. They heal and stack correctly now.
- Shields are a bit rarer now at the stores, but appear in higher quality.
- The defense bonus of Endijians Wings (Sera) is now correctly based on armor lore instead of shield lore.
- Fixed wrong dropchances of some set items.
- All possible variants of shrinkheads can now be aquired ingame.
- Swapped wrong aspectboni on two items of inquisitor sets. (Sarakis and Deylens)
- Fixed a problem with a 2H-Staff being unable to be used by anyone.
- Kuans Plate and Shoulders of Anguish have been added to proper droplists, where missing.
- Lightsabers got their own soundprofile, naming and are based on willpower now. Random golden lightsabers can be dropped by bosses now.
- Revision of Swords and Sabers: Those smaller than 3 inventory slots are uniformously based on dexterity, bigger ones on strength.
- Katanas are now based on dexterity and are named Katana, Yuudai and Kitari.
- Fistweapons with long blades are now based on dexterity.
The following (complete!) minisets can now be found:
Added missing set bonus to:
- Well-worn Hat for the Dryad (Helmet Unique)
- Signet of the Apocalypse (Unique) Ring
- Gomil's Gold Pouch (Unique) Amulet
- Star of Silithar (Legendary) Amulet
- Arnum's Signet (Legendary) Ring
- Khral's Ring (Legendary) Ring
- Charo's Brilliance (Legendary) Ring
- Charo's Sparkle (Legendary) Ring
- Shadow of Urtak (Set) Ring
- Star of Illumination (Set) Ring
- Gruma's Talisman (Legendary) Amulet
- Bugslayer (Unique)
- Hammer of the Righteous (Unique)
- Mountain Breaker (Unique)
- Sand Eagle (Unique)
- Gruma's Breath of Perdition (Legendary)
- Kendric's Archon (Temple Guardian)
- Pandamonium's Pride (Shadow Warrior)
- Centurio's Insignia (Shadow Warrior)
- Kanka's Relics (Shadow Warrior)
- Equilibrium (New miniset for all classes)
- Charquests are named as Classquests and appear on the corresponding page of the log.
- Northland Expedition is listed on the log page for the human region.
- All quests involving companions have been optimized.
- Killquests with timer will show 0 targets after a save and load.
- Questscripts have been optimized in general. (Removal of unused functions and calls, etc.)
- Removed unused quests and backdoors.
- Relocated the TG Classquest report hologram in Failitia's dungeon.
- Can Christmas Still be Saved (XMAS Reloaded)
- Cut Off + From Cold Dead Hands / One Last Plea
- The Farm Owner
- Hunt for Rats
- A Simple Case of Nerves
- Hunting Fever
- Heroic Deeds (Shadow version of Family Graves)
- Back to the Front (Prequest to The Undead Legion)
- The main quest has been revised slightly. The rock blocking the path at octagolamus' now vanishes correctly.
- Log of the starting quests has been cleansed of movies and some unnecessary parts.
Thanks, Praise and Credits
A big "Thank You!" goes to...
...the RAD Community (Rüstige Alternative Daddler http://rad-community.org) for the webspace and traffic for our download distribution. ...Frank Rentmeister for councel and a lot of hard work, as well as granting us access to his professional, web-based organization tools.
The Scourge of Lordaeron Set:
Original armor and sword design by Jojjo, Meshes and textures processing and adaptation by Dimitrius154. Additional fine texture tweaking by Lazy_Tomcat.
This patch includes the following sound packs from Freesound (http://www.freesound.org): "Star Wars" Lightsaber Sounds by joe93barlow.