||Magic energy damages and burns enemies in the area of effect. (Starting Combat Art)
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Confusion - Target attacks more slowly. (30% + 0.02% per CA level reduction to opponent's Attack Speed)
- Blind - Decreases target's hit value. (30 + 1 per CA level decrease)
- Impact - Increased damage from the nova. (21 + 10.5 per CA level to flat magical damage)
- Zone - Increases nova's area of effect. (+5 meters to Range)
- Afterglow - Magical burn gets stronger (increase to magic DoT). (2.5/s + 1.25/s per CA level)
- Experience - Lowers the costs for the combat art. (reduces regeneration time by 33.4%)
|Energy Blaze without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Use liberally against mobs and bosses.
- A combo of Energy Blaze followed by Eternal Fire modded in right way is extremely useful for dealing with mobs close together at a distance.
- Energy Blaze and Maelstrom make a fine combination. The blaze hurts a group of enemies, and if they survive, they will be severely crippled by the Maelstorm, leading to some much easier kills.
Pros and Cons
- Perhaps the Dragon Mage's most devastating offensive spell.