Sacred 2:Cleansing Brilliance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Celestial Magic Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Celestial Magic Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly reduces regeneration time for this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art.
- Ancient Magic - directly increases the damage and reduces enemies' resistance to the damage of this combat art.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by Cleansing Brilliance: Burning (against T-Mutants) and Weaken (against Undead).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Intelligence will increase the damage
- Stamina will lower the regeneration time penalty
- Suggested Modifications:
- Bronze: Blind is a good choice for a melee or ranged weapon user, but useless for a pure caster Seraphim, who should take the more defensive Distract instead.
- Silver: Either choice is good. T-Mutants appear in almost every region, yet they are still uncommon to find unless the player seeks them out. Undead, on the other hand, swarm across huge swaths of Tyr Lysia, The Swamp, and the Cursed Forest, not to mention many dungeons. Therefore, Purify might be a better choice unless the Seraphim is specifically going after T-Mutants on a regular basis (remember also that many bosses are T-Mutants).
- Gold: Eagerness might be the better choice, as it will inflict more damage per second, killing enemies quicker. The range is already pretty good to begin with, it increases with CA level and can be further boosted by the combat art range item modifier.
Pros and Cons
- Good Buff to go use in Swamps when attempting to gain experience quickly
- Very effective against undead and T-Energy creatures
- Useful to light up dark areas at night or underground in dungeons
- Only damages two types of enemies, otherwise it just provides light (and a single debuff if one of the Bronze modifications is taken)
- When fighting other enemy types, it might be more beneficial to turn the buff off to remove the regeneration penalty it gives.
- Hits 0.4 + 0.001*CA Level times per second and 0.6 + 0.002 *CA Level times per second with Eagerness.