Sacred 2:The Missing Girl
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest Objective: Find Timune (the Mother)
- Quest Difficulty: 2 stars
- Quest Giver: Mekilas, Dryad Man (the Father)
- Location(s): Logaiear (south part of Dryad City)
- Prerequisite Quest: none
- Next Quest: The Thief
- Reward: none listed
- Walk above ground from the Dyr-Laigh portal through the trees and between two hills to find Timune near a dungeon entrance in South of Dyr-Laigh (reached by traveling through the Dryad city through the tree-road).
This is six-part 'chain-quest' starting in Logaeiar. The six quests in this chain are:
- Starts in Dyr-Laigh, the Dryad City
- Start at portal
- Head due South to the walkway up to the Big Tree
- Walk to the Tree
- Click on the Doorway in the Tree
- This will take you up into the first level above ground of the Dryad city.
- Go character's left, around this tree.
- Take the first walkway.
- The next tree will give you no choice, so just follow the path.
- The next tree will give you a choice, choose left.
- You will find a walkway quickly. Take it.
- This deadends in a tree (portal), take the tree portal.
- You will be transported to the inside of a tree, another level up.
- Take the walkway out.
- First choice: right to take the barrel, or left to skip it.(doesn't matter, there is only one way out of this part).
- Up the walkway to combomaster.
- Left walkway leads towards the smith and the merchant.
- This is a multi-choice area. Take the path next to the merchant.
- Move along (with no choices, just tree nodes)
- Go up the walkway again.
- If you reach a dead-end tree (with a chest), you've gone too far.
- Go back two nodes.
- You want a tree node with a tree portal inside the living quarters.
- Take the tree portal down.
- If the room you're in doesn't seem to want to work, then go down one level to the level below and try again. The map is confusing as to which level portals are on.
- Head out of the tree, up a walkway to the mountainside.
- The walkway should end with two square pillars on each side.
- It is easy to get lost.
- So. Either explore the area thoroughly (enemies populate it now), or follow these directions:
- Go straight, pass the big tree (it should be on your left).
- You should then pass between two big trees. (Do not go up a brown dirt path, if you've tried this, the area you want should be left of where you are...back up and go left).
- When you see a circle with a ! on the minimap, the tendency will be to move directly towards this marker. Belay that! Go slightly to your right, and then ignore the ! mark. It has served it's purpose.
- You need actually to find the ? person, in Logaeiar.
- This Dryad man is Mekilas, the start of the Quest Chain! Congratulations! This quest is hard to find!
- He wants you to find his missing girl, you should find his wife Timune first. She's further up the trail.
This area is a combat area with spiderlings and tree spirits.
- Hold to the left hand side of the natural amphitheatre and you'll find her easily. The grey quest pointer works well at this point as we are still above ground. You'll need to eventually go up a path between two brown hills to curve around to where she is, near a dungeon door. This is located very near to where the Forest Guardian is... just the other side of the mountains.
The Missing Girl Logbook Entry
The hardest part in the quest is starting it in the first place.