NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage (including the life leech effect of the Life Leech modification) and critical chance, thus making Bash hit harder, and allows modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Barbarian is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Keep the CA level either very high and use it as a one hit wonder to kill off champs and on bosses, and utilize from the high Ca lvl and gain high chance for modification effects.
- Or keep it very low and use it as your main attack when other combat arts are regenerating.
Pros and Cons
- High damage with knock back effect
- Modifications can cause major damage even to bosses and superuniques
- Fast execution animation speed