NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Using an array of special metal blades as conductors, an Assassin charges the ions surrounding him and delivers a devastating series of lightning attacks to any who dare challenge him. Passive chance for double hits when in the active slot. Passive Chance Opponents Cannot Evade when in the active slot.
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
- Martial Arts
Innate Abilities (Lvl 1)
- Multi Hit Combat Art that attacks a single foe several times, and auto-targets additional foes if the first dies.
- Damage (wielding starting weapon): 40-58 (34-52 Physical, 6-6 Magic)
- Adds weapon magic damage (4 + 2 per level)
- Multiplies all damage types of the equipped weapon: 35% + 9% per level.
- Has an innate bonus to attack rating: 20 + 25 per level.
- Regeneration Time: 7.7 seconds
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Cobra Strike - Inflicts additional life leech damage that heals the Assassin (3 + 1.5 per level).
- Charge - Increases the weapon damage inflicted with each hit by 20% + 0.1% per level.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage (including life leech from Cobra Strike) and critical chance, thus making Claws of Thunder hit harder, and allows modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Assassin is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- A melee Assassin may want to keep Claws of Thunder in the active slot even when using regular left click attacks, as it gives a passive chance for double hits and chance opponents cannot evade attacks.
- Double Hit gold mod only works with melee weapons.
Pros and Cons
- Hits multiple opponents
- Fast animation speed compared to other multi-hit attacks
- Passive bonuses when in the active CA slot
- Very interesting attack animation when mounted - the Mobiculum spins around in place while the Assassin's weapon repeatedly comes down on the enemy.