NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Assassin is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- The Rage gold modification will multiply the next hit/Combat Art by x.x. Each enemy that is hit will store energy, with the larger number of opponents hit while using this Combat Art, thereby storing a larger amount of energy and increasing the damage dealt on the next blow.
- To view its effect a player may look at the damage of their Combat Art before launching Fists of Fire, and then, right after, use Fists of Fire while surrounded by enemies. If at this moment the player stops to look at their tooltips damage indicator, the very large damage bonus accorded by this modification will be seen.
- The Rage modification will affect the next Combat Art used, which will permit a Assassin to use Fists of Fire followed by Tiger Strike or Claws of Thunder as part of an effective melee combination.
- The Rage modifier works well in combination with critical hits and Deathblow bonus.
- Against a single target (like a lone boss) the Rage modification would not be as effective, therefore the raw damage boost of Scorch might be more preferable.
Pros and Cons
- High damage
- Area of effect damage means several opponents can be hit at once
- Not as useful against fire-resistant enemies