Sacred 2:Killing Spree
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Malevolent Champion Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Ancient Magic - increases the damage of the discharge and reduces opponent's resistances to its damage.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Shadow Warrior is wielding an axe) - will increase the execution speed.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by Killing Spree's damage burst: Open Wounds and Burn (if the Sear mod is taken).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Often placed in a combo with Rousing Command, this ability makes a very effective addition to a boss killing combo.
- Also a very effective AoE control Combat Art to use when surrounded by hordes of weak enemies
Pros and Cons
- Can be modded for powerful buffs to attack and speed
- Damage burst can kill weaker enemies on its own
- No way to reduce cooldown
- Killing Spree is one of only 5 Spell damage-based combat arts in the whole game that can have their damage boosted by Tactics Lore (the others are Belligerent Vault, Dust Devil, Deathly Spears, and T-Energy Shroud).
- This CA is also one of only 3 Shadow Warrior spells that benefits from Ancient Magic. The others are Skeletal Fortification and Belligerent Vault.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Malevolent Champion aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
|Energy Building Up
|Energy Building Up 2