NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Although a Barbarian is capable of calculated blows and tactical fighting techniques, it is his fierce passion for battle that distinguishes him in combat. With this ability the Barbarian calls on the sum of his energy to attack and slay everything in sight.
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
- Berserk Combat
Innate Abilities (Lvl 1)
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Enchant - Inflicts additional base magic damage with each strike (2.8 + 0.2 per level).
- Deadly Strike - Inflicts double damage when opponent health falls below 25%.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Barbarian is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Is particularly effective while Dual wielding.
- Using the 'Regen per Hit' item modifier and the Buffet and Clip modifications will allow the player to increase Combat Art level significantly without suffering from a high regeneration time.
- Bronze mod Buffet only works with melee weapons.
- While using 2-handed energy weapons, will shoot 3 times.
- Magic staves perform very well with Frenzy, launching a barrage of magical projectiles.
Pros and Cons
- Target range is further out than similar melee Combat Arts such as Bash
- Works with 2-handed energy weapons.
- Slow execution speed while mounted on Hellhound