Sacred 2:Frenzied Rampage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Frenzied Rampage hit harder. Also increases the life leech damage of the Vampire modification and allows for modification points.
- Malevolent Champion Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Shadow Warrior is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's execution speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equippng of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Frenzied Rampage, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (open wounds, poisoning, etc.).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Is particularly effective while Dual wielding.
- Using the 'Regen per Hit' item modifier and the Double Attack modifications will allow the player to increase Combat Art level significantly without suffering from a high regeneration time.
- While using 2-handed energy weapons, will shoot 3 times. When used in a combo, eg with Scything Sweep, has chance to fire 6 times (higher chance at higher character level).
Pros and Cons
- Target range is further out than similar melee Combat Arts such as Demonic Blow and Scything Sweep
- Works with 2-handed energy weapons.
- Slow execution speed while mounted on Hellhound
- Weapon damage multiplier is 0.899 + 0.001*CA-Lvl
- Damage modifier is increased by 32 + 8*CA-Lvl percentage points.